Your 21st Century Career Success System
Get Your Students CareerPrepped!
Free Access to CareerPrepped for ACTE Members
Including Members of ACTE's Unified State Association Partners
Enhance Your Work-Based
Blend your onsite WBL programs with virtual WBL activities. CareerPrepped provides your students with an interactive environment to build, prove and showcase the essential workforce skills in-demand by employers. Students learn how to articulate and evidence their skill claims through a guided process which encourages the type of self-awareness, self-reflection, and self-assessment needed in the real world.
Quality CTE Program of Study Framework
Support Student Career Development
- Improve students’ self-management and career management skills
- Improve students’ employability knowledge and skills
- Improve students’ ability to communicate and evidence their skill claims
- Encourage lifelong learning and skill development
- Empower students to demonstrate their CTSO activities and achievements through claimed skill badges, multi-media portfolio files, and authentic endorsements
- Provide lifelong career support and engage alumni in a continuous improvement process
CareerPrepped is a lifelong career success system that empowers individuals to continuously build in-demand soft skills, prove their soft and hard skills with open badges and portfolio evidence, and showcase their full set of abilities to employers through their own career site.